Dear Colleagues and Friends
On behalf of the Organizational Committee we are pleased to invite you to take part in the Conference "Hemostasis. Challenges and achievements", which will take place in Yerevan from the 10 - 13 of October 2014. The program consists of plenary and poster papers, sectional meetings, round tables and lectures for practicing physicians.
The conference will discuss issues on the following topics:
1. The Biochemistry and pathophysiology of blood coagulation.
2. Platelets pathology.
3. Metabolic syndrome and thrombosis.
4. Hemorrhage, hemophilia, thrombocytopathia, vasculopathy.
5. Hemostasis and thrombosis with lymphoproliferative diseases and other malignancies.
6. Permanent intravascular coagulation – dissiminated intravascular coagulation.
7. The heart, brain vessels atherothrombosis, peripheral artery disease, its prognosis, early diagnosis and treatment.
8. Venous thromboembolism - prevention, early diagnosis and treatment.
9. Thrombophilia and other risk factors for the arteries and veins thrombotic disease. Thrombosis and hypertension.
10. Thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction, stroke, thrombosis of peripheral arteries.
11. Antiphospholipid syndrome.
12. Thrombosis in women.
13. Antithrombotic therapy.
14. Laboratory services in forecasting, prevention and treatment of disease of blood clotting.
The Conference will be held in Armenian, Russian, and English.
Alongside with scientific discussions, the participants will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the wonderful nature and sights of Armenia.
The participants must fill in the registration form of participation and send it with the material to be published. Publication materials are accepted till August 1, 2014. The full texts of the plenary, sectional and poster papers in the form of articles will be published in the express issue of "Blood" journal. You will be informed about the decision of the Organizational Committee no later than September 1, 2014.
Haematology Center after Prof. R. H.Yeolyan
Ministry of Health, Republic of Armenia,
7 Nersisyan Str., Yerevan, 0014
Republic of Armenia
Tel: +374 10 283890
Fax: +374 10 284478