This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH). The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 9.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Questions about finalizing your CME credits? Please contact Cori Maroszek (CMarosze@mcw.edu) at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
EHA Credit Information:
The 2014 SSC meeting has been accredited by the European Hematology Association (EHA) with 24 credit points.
To obtain CME credits through EHA:
1. Visit EHA’s website: eha-cme.org
2. Create a professional account for yourself: simple and free of charge
3. Please inform your details to EHA-CME Administration (email@example.com), so they can add your credit points.
Within the EHA-CME system you can:
• Print your EHA-CME certificates.
• Review and manage your personal account.
• Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum.
March 28, 2014
June 19, 2014
June 23-26, 2014
The exhibit hall of the Wisconsin Center can hold 555 city buses, end-to-end and side-by-side.