Participate as an Exhibitor or Sponsor at the premier thrombosis and hemostasis congress in 2015
Download the ISTH 2015 Sponsorship and Exhibition Manual and order forms here!
Download the ISTH 2015 full page ad or postcard for your use!
Participating at ISTH 2015 as an exhibitor or sponsor ensures your presence at the leading and most important international congress devoted to clotting and bleeding disorders.
As a corporate partner, you will reach a diverse – and influential – group of over 8,000 scientists, researchers and clinicians from the world’s top institutions and have the opportunity to increase your company’s visibility, build your network and ensure your commitment, discoveries, products and solutions are best presented to a global audience of decision makers and key opinion leaders.
Your participation and partnership as a sponsor will associate your brand with innovation and a commitment to leadership development, scientific discoveries and well-informed standardization in our field.
Additional benefits include:
- Partnership with the leading international Society in the field of thrombosis and hemostasis, which has set standards in basic and clinical science for over 60 years
- Access to the largest targeted and global audience of key opinion leaders in science and clinical practice in bleeding and clotting disorders
- Contact with the next generation of key opinion leaders in the field
- Translation of the latest science into clinical practice
- Participation in a meeting environment conducive to scientific exchange and dialogue about the latest products and services available to our professional community
- High-impact networking opportunities
Through your sponsorship or participation as an exhibitor, you will:
- Engage with an audience of over 8,000 scientists and physicians from around the world
- Support the mission of the ISTH to advance the understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of thrombotic and bleeding disorders
- Engage and interact with the attending decision makers and create meaningful partnerships and awareness about your products, services and solutions
- Learn about the challenges as well as novel approaches to today’s pressing scientific and clinical problems
For information about symposia, sponsor options and exhibit space, please contact:
Ms. Margo Price
ISTH Corporate Relations Consultant
C/O ISTH Headquarters
610 Jones Ferry Road, Suite 205
Carrboro, NC 27510 USA
T +1 919 632 1266 or
T +1 919 929 3807
F +1 919 929 3935