Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Advanced Training Course in Dubai
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Posted by: Luke Blount
The ISTH Advanced Training Course in Thrombosis and Hemostasis will be in Dubai on September 14-17, 2015, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Here's the top 5 reasons you should register today:
The Burj Khalifa is
the tallest building
in the world.
1. The program features the latest in platelets, bleeding disorders, venous thrombosis, coagulation and more! View the full program here.
2. The course offers "Meet the Expert" sessions with the global experts in thrombosis and hemostasis, including chairs Nevine Kassim and Flora Peyvandi as well as David Lillicrap, Magdy El Ekiaby, Frits Rosendaal, Claire McLintock, and many others! See a full list of speakers.
3. Dubai is a world-renowned business hub and travel destination known for its hospitality and innovative architecture, including the world's tallest building (to the right). Learn more about Dubai.
4. Previous ISTH Advanced Training Courses have received great reviews. "It is a really great educational and networking opportunity," said one previous participant. "Even if you have expertise in coagulation, it is still a great experience and a really intense training!"
5. Interactive sessions and case studies allow for further engagement on topics discussed during the program. These sessions will help attendees practice their newly acquired knowledge.
Use the links below to access more information about the course:
Speakers | Formal Program | Objectives | Venue | Hotel | About Dubai