Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Atlanta Training Course in Coagulation and Bleeding Disorders
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Posted by: Luke Blount
The ISTH will host an Advanced Training Course November 1-4, 2016 at the Emory Conference Center Hotel in Atlanta, USA. Here's five reasons to register now:
1. The program features the latest research in coagulation, bleeding disorders and venous thrombosis. Content is selected for both early career professionals as well as more advanced learners seeking an update.
2. The course offers Meet the Expert sessions with the global leaders in thrombosis and hemostasis. Talk one-on-one and build relationships with the leading scientists and researchers.
3. Atlanta is a world-renowned international hub for medical research and home to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The city is also known for friendly hospitality and beautiful November weather with an average high of 68 °F (20 °C) and low of 49 °F (9 °C).
4. Previous ISTH Advanced Training Courses have received great reviews: "It is a really great educational and networking opportunity," said one previous participant. "Even if you have expertise in coagulation, it is still a great experience and a really intense training!"
5. You can earn up to 18 hours of CME by participating.
>> Don't wait any longer and register today!