With 2015 set to be a landmark year for the ISTH, especially with ISTH 2015 in Toronto and growing educational and training opportunities, secure your ISTH membership now to ensure your benefits continue for the coming year. And, for a limited time, renew for multiple years to receive a discount!
New ISTH members – the ISTH multiyear discount applies to you also!
Renew or join before December 31, 2014, to receive a discount on a multiyear renewal! Regular members will receive a discount of 10 USD for a 2-year membership and a discount of 15 USD for a 3-year membership. All other member types will receive 5 USD off a 2- or 3-year membership.
In addition, those who renew before December 15, 2014, will be entered in a raffle to win one of the following: a one-year gift subscription to JTH, a free 1-year extension to your ISTH membership, or an ISTH messenger-style bag filled with great ISTH giveaways!
Your ISTH membership benefits continue to grow and allow you to connect and participate with our ever growing thrombosis and hemostasis community!
Specifically, you will continue to receive:
- Subscription to our highly regarded publication, the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)
- Significantly discounted registration fees for ISTH 2015, SSC meetings and other ISTH-sponsored educational programs and activities
- Access to educational materials, dedicated e-learning courses and webinars
- Eligibility for travel grants to attend congresses and meetings (only Associate & Reach-the-World members)
- Access to the ISTH Career Center online
- Network via the online membership directory
- Eligibility to hold elected and/or appointed offices
- Vote on Society matters and nominate and vote in elections
- Serve on SSC subcommittees and working groups
ISTH membership is valid for one calendar year, unless indicated otherwise, and must be renewed each year to continue receiving benefits. To learn more, take a look at our membership brochure.
Questions? Contact ISTH Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +1 919 929-3807.